Thursday, May 21, 2009

So I just wanted to say hello! Also to give some words about the trip. First I want to go back. I don't know if it could ever happen but I have fallen in forever LOVE with that place. I have not been able to think over much of anything because life has not halted enough for me to have the chance to process the fact that God blessed me with that trip. I miss everyone and I think I am going through withdraws! How does one go from seeing everyone everyday to not seeing them at all. I miss the easy going and steady passe of India. Don't get me wrong, India was always going and never slow, but I was like people took there time. Now that I am home I feel like I am trying to cram a whole summer into a few days!
Every time someone asks about my trip its hard for me to tell them in a short story format, it always ends up going on and on. Which always leaves them with this look on their face. Of course everyone wants to hear about the trip, It's just that I want them to understand the full effect of the trip (maybe to help me understand) Keep talking and talking and it ends up where I am drilling the trip into peoples heads or repeating myself or babbling on and on! and then that look comes, lol.
I can not believe it! sometime I feel like I am going to wake up an people are going to say it was just a dream. I have to keep looking at the pictures to remind my self!
So I g2g love everyone ttyl!
bye Doug!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about feeling like you are cramming the whole summer into a few days...
    Somebody asked me yesterday if I would want to go back... "Yes". No hesitation.
    -Susan

    ReplyDelete